Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

Anyone else ever hear of this. - The MAC Online Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Anyone else ever hear of this. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else ever hear of this.

at work today someone mentioned that a local football team coundnt use there own locker room for most of the season, anything to that rumor?

Yep, it is true....sort of. Players would not keep it clean, so they lost the right to use it for anything other than changing clothes/uniforms.

Comment

i heard some of the players could use it but others cant is that true?

why not just do a after practice clean up like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by tj84 View Post
        i heard some of the players could use it but others cant is that true?

why not just do a after practice clean up like everyone else.
        don't worry about it......do u have a player that is involved with it?

Comment

no but i pay taxes. to force tax to build a school with high end stuff and then not allow the kids to use it as intended should piss everyone off, those who didn't want it but even moreso the administration and those who begged for the votes to build it, do they think the votes will be there when they hold out there hand next time.

Comment

no but i pay taxes. to force tax to build a school with high end stuff and then not allow the kids to use it as intended should piss everyone off, those who didn't want it but even moreso the administration and those who begged for the votes to build it, do they think the votes will be there when they hold out there hand next time.
            sometimes the kids have to take responsibilities for their actions......or lack of actions.....have you talked to any of the kids about it......or are you just going by what you HEARD AT WORK!!!! by the way it doesn't PISS me off.....I think it might be a little lesson about life....

Comment

what lesson somepeople are dicks for no reason? clean up the lockerroom really good and take your stuf home, that'll teach ya

gobuk you got a kidon the team?

Comment

I know the situation, really no big deal.....have YOU talked to any kids about it? because it seems you are closer to the situation then you are letting on.....

Comment

I got a kid on the team. When I asked him about it, he said we weren't doing what we were supposed to be doing, so the coach finally had enough.
                  BTW, he, along with most of the team, aren't to worked up about it. A couple parents are, but other than that, it is as much of an issue as the coach staying the night in Columbus last year -- next to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by stripedwarrior View Post
                    I got a kid on the team. When I asked him about it, he said we weren't doing what we were supposed to be doing, so the coach finally had enough.
                    BTW, he, along with most of the team, aren't to worked up about it. A couple parents are, but other than that, it is as much of an issue as the coach staying the night in Columbus last year -- next to nothing.
                    that's exactly what I heard.......

Comment

Originally posted by stripedwarrior View Post
                      BTW, he, along with most of the team, aren't to worked up about it. A couple parents are,
                      i just wanted to hear theother side of the story, i heard the same, boys dont care near asmuch as the adults. whatever hes doing seems to be working

i hear hes leaving, any weight to that?

Comment

i just wanted to hear theother side of the story, i heard the same, boys dont care near asmuch as the adults. whatever hes doing seems to be working

i hear hes leaving, any weight to that?
                        c"mon man, what are you trying to do.......it is obvious that you are just trying to start something...so what do you have against the man? why don't you just come out and say it.....I don't believe you heard about this at work and I don't believe this is about taxes......so what is the story behind you and trying to start something?

Comment

pot stirring this place is dead. anyweight?

Comment

pot stirring this place is dead. anyweight?
                            what? come back on here when u can make sense.....otherwise quit making chickenpoop up on here just to STIR THE POT!!!!

Comment

so u didn't answer,why are YOU trying to start something on Minsters football program?

Comment

Working...
                              X