Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

JR. High MAC Football Scores 10/10 - The MAC Online Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
JR. High MAC Football Scores 10/10 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JR. High MAC Football Scores 10/10

7th Grade
    Anna 30 Coldwater 14
    8th Grade
    Anna 28 Coldwater 12

7th grade: Fort Recovery beat DSJ 26-18. The Indians blew an 18-2 halftime lead with DSJ tying it up 18 all late in the 4th quarter. FR scored with about 20 seconds left to win the game

8th grade: FR dominated. The were ahead 38-8 when I left with a little over 5 minutes to go. DSJ could not stop Will Homan. He had well over 100 yards rushing and 3 TD's after only about 6 carries.

Comment

Over the last 4 years watching the MAC Jr. High games the teams that seamed to be doing the best OVERALL for those years....combined records (current 7th-10th grade) I think would be Ft. Recovery, Anna and Versailles....not in any sort of order. Now it will be interesting to see how that translates into wins/losses over the next 4-5 years at the High School Level. So many things change in those years for many different reasons but I just think it will be interesting to see if the winning can carry over and if the kids can stay together, avoid injury and get bigger and stronger and maybe we see a change in the top portion of the MAC or maybe not. Only time will tell. Great Coachs get the most out of the player......

Comment

Working...
      X