Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747
10/6/11 JH Football Scores - The MAC Online Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
10/6/11 JH Football Scores Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/6/11 JH Football Scores

Originally posted by MW16 View Post
    I'll won't argue that Minster will go 6-4 but don't see it out of the reach for them to go 8-2. Pretty sure we'll take Parkway, can't be too cocky cause anything can happen to any team any night.

Versailles will have their hands full, but I don't see it being a walk in the park for either team. I do think the home field advantage for the Cats is a plus.

Coldwater squeaked by DSJ on their home turf against a DSJ team that Minster held to a total of 7 ponits despite the loss to DSJ on their home turf. Coldwaters last game of the regular season is against the Cats in Minster.

It will be interesting to see how things unfold over the next several weeks....IMO.
    Parkway - W
    Versailles - Tossup
    Coldwater - L

I will eat crow if I am wrong but I will take CW and their decade long run of success and experience over Minster
Working...
X