Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fanofthegame
    started a topic Jr. High teams

Jr. High teams

So, how are all of the jr. high teams doing? Both boys and girls....

• lovethegame
    replied
    Re: Jr. High teams

no he did not have surgery. Where did u hear that?

Leave a comment:

• lovethegame
    replied

Mitchel Stammen had 2 injuries throughout the year. His history has revolved around a lot of injuries. I dont think he has missed a game but i dont know. All i know is that before St Henry 8th grade played there game against Celina he messed up his back. Word got out to Celina people Stammen wasnt playing. I happened to be at the Celina vs. St. Henry 8th grade game that ended up an OT with St Henry winning with a score of 52-50. There were so many Celina students there that they had kids standing off to the sides. As soon as Stammen came out of the locker room the fans started booing him and calling him a "liar". Many people were in disbelief when students taunted him the whole entire game. At one time in the game he got a fouled called and the Celina student section went nuts and were cheering so loud. Stammen dropped 27 points on Celina and put the 8th grade team on his back. He was amazing! Definitely varsity material next year. Rosenbeck of St. Henry has a good one coming through the system
    Last edited by lovethegame; 03-11-2012, 12:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fanofthegame
    replied

So, SH Baseball, was there any truth to the rumor about Mitchell Stammen not playing and having back surgery? Seems kind of young to be having back surgery, if you ask me!

Leave a comment:

• big-sis
    replied

Originally posted by SH Baseball View Post
    Two people told me tonight that St. Henry beat St. Mary's by 4 in the 7th grade championship game.
    Glad to hear it, that's what we were hoping for. Congrats to the 7th grade Redskins!

Leave a comment:

• SH Baseball
    replied

Originally posted by big-sis View Post
    Minster beat Marion Local's 7th grade team to capture 3rd place, but I never heard who won overall. Does anyone know whether St. Henry or St. Marys won the McKirnan Classic? Also was wondering if Marion's 8th grade girls or the New Knoxville girls won that MAC tournament @ New Knoxville?
    Two people told me tonight that St. Henry beat St. Mary's by 4 in the 7th grade championship game.

Leave a comment:

• big-sis
    replied

Minster beat Marion Local's 7th grade team to capture 3rd place, but I never heard who won overall. Does anyone know whether St. Henry or St. Marys won the McKirnan Classic? Also was wondering if Marion's 8th grade girls or the New Knoxville girls won that MAC tournament @ New Knoxville?

Leave a comment:

• SH Baseball
    replied

St. Henry 8th grade defeated Marion Local 46-34 to capture the 8th grade championship. St. Henry finished the season undefeated.
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• big-sis
    replied

St.Henry beat the second seed Minster by a lot, since we were just coming in for the next game I can't remember the score. St. Marys beat Marion Local by 11 points, so St. Henry will play St. Marys for the championship on Saturday, and Marion Local will play Minster for 3rd & 4th place.

Leave a comment:

• SH Baseball
    replied

Originally posted by fanofthegame View Post
    Didn't the 7th grade play today? Any results?
    They did play today, but I haven't heard of any results.

Leave a comment:

• fanofthegame
    replied

Didn't the 7th grade play today? Any results?

Leave a comment:

• SH Baseball
    replied

He played on Tuesday night.

Leave a comment:

• fanofthegame
    replied

I, too, had heard Mitchel Stammen is out. Heard it from Mitchel's teammate's sibling.

Leave a comment:

• CavGuru
    replied

From what I hear, the McKirnan Classic in Celina has this year and next year, and the MAC will then have a 7th grade boys tourney and Celina and St Marys will go play in the Bath Tourney that hosts the 8th grade each year. It makes sense, but at the same time, in the McKirnan Classic, the teams all play 3 games. I believe it will eventually be lose and out.

Leave a comment:

• VERBK135
    replied

heard it was on facebook that he had back surgery.......... bad information?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X