Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

Basketball... - The MAC Online Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Basketball... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball...

I know many MAC schools are still playing football, and the St. Henry ladies just ended volleyball season yesterday in Dayton...but many MAC schools also have started basketball scrimmages....How are the teams looking in their scrimmages so far? Girls basketball starts next weekend...It is hard to believe.

I haven't heard any talk about basketball yet but i anticipate the MAC to be fairly weak this year. The 2015 graduating class had some fantastic ballers that will be hard to replace. I look for Coldwater to be the team to beat this year.

Comment

Working...
    X