Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

Ft. Recovery vs. McComb - The MAC Online Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Ft. Recovery vs. McComb Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft. Recovery vs. McComb

I have no connection to either school but Ft. Recovery has to been feeling pretty good about beating Minster. If the match up between Marion and McComb in week 1 is any indication, McComb will be a legit contender. I'm pulling for Ft. Recovery to win state this year not only because of the MAC connection but its awesome to see another school that has taken some beatings finally find some success. I'm thinking this game comes down to the wire. 21-20 Ft. Recovery.

SRC-

Agree with everything you say.

McComb is legit.

Would be awesome to see FR pull it off.

This one goes down to the wire.

I won't make a prediction other than it will be a tight game for 48 minutes.

Comment

Working...
    X