Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

Help with Versailles Football Information - The MAC Online Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Help with Versailles Football Information Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Versailles Football Information

I have a little project I'm trying to finish up, and I need help. Looking for Versailles' Playoff history, including the teams they beat, from 1985-1996. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

I think they have a website--tigerball, might have your info

Comment

Originally posted by gobucks View Post
      I think they have a website--tigerball, might have your info
      I checked there. They had some of it, but not everything I was looking for. May have to visit the library and look back at old newspapers. Wouldn't be a terrible way to spend a bit of time.

Comment

Results of every game are in their football program. I have a copy and would be willing to scan and email you the info. Message me your email address if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
        X