Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/themacon/public_html/core/vb/string.php on line 747

$2.00 to park at Wapak High School - The MAC Online Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
$2.00 to park at Wapak High School Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2.00 to park at Wapak High School

$2.00 parking fee at Wapak High School for girls tourney games.
    Stupid!!

Re: $2.00 to park at Wapak High School

It may be stupid, but smart because you'll pay it and they make easy cash off of it.

Comment

That's bad. What's the point? To promote car-pooling? Or because it's only $2, people won't mind paying and they'll make a cool grand off it? Sounds sleazy to me...right up Wapak's alley.

Comment

Originally posted by tri-town View Post
        $2.00 parking fee at Wapak High School for girls tourney games.
        Stupid!!
        Man $2.00, you serious ?? Thats outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by Xfrplayer View Post
          Man $2.00, you serious ?? Thats outrageous.
          It's not the amount. That's not a big deal. It just sounds like something Mayor Quimby would come up with. "There is also a $1,000 Leaving Town Tax".

Comment

I think it costs $2 regardless of which sport boys/girls you attend come tourney time.

Comment

We do still live in America, they have the right to charge whatever they want for parking and you have the ability to not park there. I have a brother that lives about a mile and a half away, he will only charge $ .50 to park, that's a bargin.......

Comment

Originally posted by SH Baseball View Post
                I think it costs $2 regardless of which sport boys/girls you attend come tourney time.
                Coldwater never charges... New Bremen never charged. I think its allowed by the OHSAA but local MAC schools just didn't do it to soak their own leagues fans. Wapak can do it, so they will.

Comment

I'm all for free market, if I was them I would charge MAC fans more because you know they are going to come regardless, heck this year you could charge NK fans $20 dollars a car and they would still show up. Just don't try this with Lima Perry or Waynesfield I'm suprised their parents even pay to see them play......

Comment

Dont bother me too much, we will just get a whole bunch of people like we did back in the old days, pile into one of them oversized vans .... Heck, by the time we would get there they could make us pay $20 a piece and we probably wouldn't give a hoot. As long as they left us enough money to buy a couple bags of popcorn for our munchies!!!
                    Last edited by clipboard; 02-12-2008, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Great timing with the new driving laws that don't allow more than a kid or two in a car at a time. ;)

Comment

I didnt say the kids should do it. But that is a very unintelligent and erroneous law by the way.

Comment

Wasn't actually responding to your post. Hell, we used to stick em in the trucks to get in the drive in for free. I agree the law has a purpose, but a side effect is that there will 3-4 times many teen drivers on the roads and even likely raise the percentage of drunk drivers.

Comment

Piqua doesn't charge for parking.

Comment

They do for football don't they?

Comment

Working...
                              X